Looking to present your pro-life values in a paper?
Here is a list of paper topics (and subtopics) to consider:
1) What is a Human Being?
- How do we define a human: biological, philosophical
- Life: Conception to Natural Death
2) The Moral Dilemma of Abortion
- When does life begin?
- SLED defense
- Is abortion murder?
3) Court Cases and the Fight for Life
- Privacy: Griswald v. Connecticut (1965)
- Abortion: Roe v. Wade (1973), Doe v. Bolton (1973), Stenberg v. Carhart (2000)
- Fatherhood: Dubay v. Wells (2007)
- Assisted Suicide: Washington v. Glucksberg (1997), Vacco v. Quill (1997), Gonzales v. Oregon (2006)
- Sterilization: Buck v. Bell (1927)
- Legality v. Morality
4) Abortion and its Health Risks
5) Birth Control and Abortifacients
- Plan B, ellaOne
- Health risks
6) The Real War on Women
- Health risks of abortion and birth control
- Abortion/birth control: For your health or for your money?
7) Abortion: Targeting Minorities
- History of Planned Parenthood
- History of Eugenics
8) Alternatives to Abortion
- Raising a child: costs, responsibilities, stereotypes
- Adoption: legal issues, benefits
9) Assisted Suicide
- Moral implications
- Legal considerations
- Effect on relationships
- Empathy for the patient
- End of life care
10) Advancing Technology and Reproductive Care
- How far is too far?
- In vitro fertilization
- Natural Family Planning
- Embryonic stem cell research
- Surrogate pregnancies
- Coping with infertility