“…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants, African Americans and poor people.
Planned Parenthood has a long and well-documented history of racism beginning with its founder, Margaret Sanger. More African-Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. And in America today, a black child is three times more likely to be killed in the womb than a white child.
Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25%.
Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80% of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13% of American women are black, but they submit to over 35% of the abortions.
While these statistics are shocking, they are embedded in the history of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was active with the Klu Klux Klan and the eugenics movement in the beginning of the twentieth century.
Although it’s true that Planned Parenthood’s mission is to serve underserved communities, they are inadvertently still following the goal of Margaret Sanger – ridding the world of “human beings who never should have been born.”
Click any of the links below to learn about the racist practices of this taxpayer-funded abortion industry.
Read the Articles
- Margaret Sanger’s Eugenic Legacy
- Planned Parenthood’s Racism
- Planned Parenthood Abortion Facilities Target African American Communities.
- The Truth About Margaret Sanger
- The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger’s Eugenic Plan for Black America
- Black Leaders Condemn Planned Parenthood’s Racism
- UCLA student sting exposes racism at Planned Parenthood
- Pastors Accuse Planned Parenthood for ‘Genocide’ on Blacks
- “Klan Parenthood”
Read the Books
- The Pivot of Civilization (Margaret Sanger)
- Woman and the New Race (Margaret Sanger)
- Margaret Sanger’s Eugenic Legacy (Angela Franks)
- Grand Illusion (George Grant)
See the Videos