Student Spokesperson Program
Student Spokesperson Applications are Open!
Are you a former SFLA Fellow, still in college or grad school? Did you complete a leadership program for SFLA? Are you interested in online and in-person media relations?
SFLA Student Spokespersons are National Leaders Collective (NLC) leaders who can communicate the pro-life message on a national level on behalf of the Pro-Life Generation. This yearlong program improves communication skills through participation in monthly webcasts for discussion, mentorship, and the completion of projects. Student Spokespersons will learn valuable skills and techniques to apply in their careers and throughout a lifetime of service in the pro-life movement.
All SFLA Spokespersons are members of the NLC. All NLC leaders will be flown to Washington, D.C for a kick-off weekend of training from Thursday, June 22nd– Monday, June 26th, 2023. Flights, housing, and meals will be covered by SFLA for NLC leaders only.
- Students who have completed an SFLA Fellowship, the SFLAction Captain Program, or another leadership initiative within Students for Life.
- Must be a current active member in a campus pro-life organization and a college sophomore or older.
- Must be interested in pursuing a full-time career in the pro-life movement.
- Must be able to attend the National Leaders Collective from Thursday, June 22nd– Monday, June 26th, 2023.
- The program will consume a few hours per week.
- No financial stipends or pay is available.
- Your travel and food during the National Leaders Collective will be covered.
- Any additional meals in the airport or beyond the meal stipends are the leader’s responsibility. *The meal stipend is usually more than enough.