Applications for the 2022-2023
Fellowship Programs are now closed
Find a fellowship that fits you! Students for Life of America (SFLA) has SEVEN incredible year-long fellowships to help you grow as a pro-life leader throughout the 2022-2023 academic year. While the programs look similar, each fellowship has different requirements and focuses on a different area of leadership development.
What to Expect from all Fellowships
During the 2022-2023 school year, Fellows will…
- Be invited to Washington D.C for the National Leaders Collective kick-off weekend.
- Learn what it takes to be a leader by reviewing various books and publications, participating in bi-weekly or monthly webcasts for discussion, and hearing from guest speaker lectures during these webcasts.
- Apply the skills they learn to their campus pro-life groups by completing a project during the year, which is designed by the student to address their unique campus and community needs.
- Assist SFLA in its mission of equipping the Pro-Life Generation.
- Work with their National Mentor (a leader in a national pro-life organization) who will give advice on full-time work in the pro-life movement, and help them complete their projects.
Mildred Jefferson Fellowship only includes a kickoff weekend at the National Leaders Collective, and optional mentorship for the upcoming year.
- The program will consume a few hours per week.
- No financial stipends or pay is available.
- Your travel and food during the National Leaders Collective will be covered.
- Any additional meals in the airport or beyond the meal stipends are the leader’s responsibility. *The meal stipend is usually more than enough.
All SFLA Fellows will be flown to Washington, D.C for the National Leaders Collective, a kick-off weekend of training from Thursday, June 23rd– Monday, June 27th, 2022. Flights, housing, and meals will be covered by SFLA.