Things are constantly shifting and happening in the pro-life movement. One of the most critical components of being an effective group is being able to respond to important events quickly and effectively. A “Rapid Response” training helps your group create a plan for situations that require an immediate response and teaches how to respond to pro-abortion events on your campus.
SFLA Resources to Request from your Regional Coordinator:
- “Join Us” topic cards
- “Rapid Response” training
- Contact your Regional Coordinator.
- Email, text, or call your Regional Coordinator to set-up a date and time for a “Rapid Response” training.
- Reserve the space for the training.
- Reserve a space for the training. Your Regional Coordinator will need a projector and the ability to show a power point. You can ask to reserve a classroom or meeting space at a local library. Ask your group adviser to help you with this.
- Give your group members adequate time to schedule the training. Invite as many pro-life students as possible- the more who are properly trained, the more prepared your campus is for responding to a need quickly!
Then, what do you do with the information?
After completing the training, take your notes and advice from your Regional Coordinator and get to work! Go share the truth while all the new information is fresh in your mind!
Questions? Contact your Regional Coordinator for more information.