Students for Life of America offers a variety of pro-life resources…
but they’re only free for Students for Life groups!
The SFLA Field Team, which is made up of nearly 50 Regional Coordinators who oversee every state, works full-time to serve you. Our mission is to equip you to be the best pro-life leader you can be on your campus. In addition to offering the following assistance, your Regional Coordinator is there to guide you in any way you may need. Never hesitate to reach out!
Your Regional Coordinator can train your group (or your class, school, youth group, etc) on dozens of different pro-life topics, from general pro-life topics like Abortion Apologetics to how to run your group, like Recruiting & Retaining Members.
Contact your Regional Coordinator at [yourstate]@studentsforlife.org to request a training.
Usually, your Regional Coordinator will visit your school to present your requested training in person. Trainings typically consist of: a presentation on the topic, possibly an interactive element, and time for questions. If availability or another factor prevents an in-person training, Regional Coordinators are also able to train over a video call.
Some trainings are specifically paired with SFLA Displays so that you and your group are fully equipped to discuss the display’s content matter. Talk to your Regional Coordinator about hosting one of our displays. SFLA offers the following trainings:
- College: Apologetics 101, 201
- High School: Apologetics 101
- Middle School: Apologetics, Dialogue
- Assisted Suicide Apologetics
- Recruitment, and Middle School Recruitment
- Embracing Controversy
- Effective Practices
- The Pill
- Social Media
- How to be a Student Activist
- Fetal Development
5 Pillars Trainings
- Strategy Overview
- Public Policy
- Effective Education
- Industry Impact
- Supportive Services
- Rapid Response
Pregnant on Campus Trainings
- Pregnant on Campus/Building a Better Future Overview
- Building a Better Future (high school)
- Pregnant on Campus (college)
- Pregnant on Campus Applied
- Helping Her
- Title IX (Student’s Rights)
- Networking 101
Tabletop and Tour Trainings
- Life After Roe
- Stop the Violence Tour
- Women Betrayed Tabletop
- What has Roe Done?
- We Don’t Need Planned Parenthood Tabletop
- We Care Tabletop
- Human Rights Tour/ Tabletop
- Planned Parenthood Project Tabletop
- Planned Parenthood Truth
- Heart to Heart (fetal heartbeat)
Our collection of material resources can be found here. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, be sure to ask your Regional Coordinator. Our free training & resource portal, Students for Life HQ, is constantly being updated and added to.
Students for Life offers the following:
- Pro-life displays (tabletops & larger banner displays)
- Topic cards
- Drop cards
- Activism Kits
- Pro-life stickers
- Social media graphics
- and more!