- Make sure that the images and text is clear, easy to read, and appropriate for your audience.
- Post your flyers all over campus in public, high traffic areas. Dorm buildings, cafeterias, libraries, student unions, and even bathrooms can all be good places.
- Always ask for permission before posting a flyer.
- If your flyer is torn down (without authority or justification), post a new one in its place. Contact Students for Life with vandalization issues.
- Consider adding “Flyering” to the job responsibilities of someone on your group’s leadership team.
- Change your profile picture to a pro-life graphic for a couple days or even for the whole month.
- Visit Students for Life’s Facebook and Instagram pages for access to tons of great pro-life graphics, videos, and articles.
- Share these images with your friends and family by posting on their Facebook walls or tweeting.
- Add action phrases such as “LIKE,” “SHARE,” and “RETWEET” to your graphics so that more people can see these messages and share them with others.
- Consider developing a schedule for when to post each image (whether this be for flyering or on social media). Pick TWO images a week to cover your campus in and to flood your social networks.
- Consider adding “Social Media Management” to the job responsibilities of someone on your group’s leadership team.
Need more tips? Contact your SFLA Regional Coordinator for further training on Social Media, Advertising, Recruitment, and more. Email [yourstate]@studentsforlife.org!