See Me Now LIVE from the Supreme Court
Three Ways to Join Students for Life for This Historic Day
On Wednesday, December 1st, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments on Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, a case stemming from Mississippi’s attempt to pass a law to ban abortion after 15 weeks of pregnancy. This case directly challenges Roe v. Wade and represents the most significant attack on abortion’s federal legality in about 30 years.
Be there to witness history.
There are 3 ways for you to join us for the Dobbs Case…
1. Will you be near Washington D.C. on November 30th or December 1st? Join us in front of the Supreme Court.
- On Tuesday, November 30th at 4pm ET, join our Prayer March around SCOTUS.
- On Wednesday, December 1st at 9am ET, rally with us in front of SCOTUS.
2. Want to tune in to this historic day from home? Watch us LIVE as we rally.
- On Tuesday, November 30th at 4pm ET, tune in to the Prayer March around SCOTUS.
- On Wednesday, December 1st at 9am ET, watch us in ACTION in front of SCOTUS.
- On Wednesday, December 1st at 2pm ET, tune in to “Pro-Life Table Talk” to listen to us sit down with other national pro-life leaders and analyze the day.
3. Are you a Jackson, Mississippi local? Attend the Watch Party we’re co-hosting with MS Attorney General Lynn Fitch.