How can abortions be committed if all facility employees quit? That’s the idea of the abortion worker outreach! We can share knowledge, love, and a supporting hand to abortion workers who need it to finally quit. You can do this through mailings and sidewalk counseling.
- Gather supplies.
- Letters, envelopes, markers, pens, and stationary or paper.
- You can also print cards and messages from abortionworker.com/loveletters.
- Meet as a group to put everything together.
- Put them in the mail! Done!
Sidewalk Counseling Steps:
- Talk to your SFLA Regional Coordinator about sidewalk counseling.
- Get out there and try it! Let facility workers know it’s not too late for a career change.
- Bonus: Use chalk!
- Put chalked messages around the abortion facility, especially where workers park (if you can legally access that area). “We can help you find another job” “abortionworker.com” etc. Stick to kind messages. They will be more likely to reach out for help if you can build a relationship.
Questions? Contact your Regional Coordinator at [yourstate]@studentsforlife.org for more information.