More Than 40 National Leaders & Not One You’ll Want to Miss
“If it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a compassionate, nation-wide network to protect them, and the National Pro-Life Summit is where that movement comes to meet and grow,” said Students for Life of America President Kristan Hawkins. “In the wake of Roe’s reversal, we are all committed to supporting families and protecting each preborn child from the violence of abortion, in law and in service. United by this common goal — equal rights for all — this coalition of leaders will train the Pro-Life Generation to fearlessly demand justice for each life.”
MEDIA ADVISORY: Media must be credentialed & registered to attend.
Click HERE to register.
The Pro-Life Generation Will Also Vote in a STRAW POLL,
as the Youth Vote makes their pick for President.
WASHINGTON D.C. (01-02-2024) – The country’s largest pro-life training event, the National Pro-Life Summit, is back in January 2024 following the Washington D.C. pro-life march. Students for Life of America (SFLA), along with our event co-hosts Heritage Foundation & Heritage Action, Alliance Defending Freedom, And Then There Were None, ProLove Ministries, and Students for Life Action, are proud to announce a new list of exciting speakers at the conference which kicks off on Saturday, January 20, 2024, at 8 a.m. ET at the Grand Hyatt Washington, located at 1000 H St. NW, Washington DC.
With the recently unveiled theme “Equal Rights for All,” the lineup is national leaders who are working in different fields to end abortion.
- Rachel Duffy, FOX & Friends Weekend
- Marjorie Dannenfelser, SBA Pro-Life America
- Kristan Hawkins, Students for Life of America and Students for Life Action
- Kevin Roberts, The Heritage Foundation
- Roger Severino, The Heritage Foundation
- U.S. Congressman Bob Good (R-VA)
- Abby Johnson, And Then There Were None and ProLove Ministries
- Dr. Alveda King, The Center for the American Dream at AFPI
- Tyson Langhofer, Alliance Defending Freedom
- Denise Burke, Alliance Defending Freedom
- Will Witt, Author & Social Media Influencer
- Josh Craddock, James Wilson Institute on Natural Rights and the American Founding & former Editor-in-Chief of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy
- Damon Owens, Joyful Ever After
- Melissa Odhen, The Abortion Survivors Network
- Katy Faust, Them Before Us
- Valerie Huber, Institute for Women’s Health
- David Prentice, Ph.D., Charlotte Lozier Institute
- Lauren Eden, Abortion Survivor
- Dr. Richard Sandler, American College of Pediatricians
- Caroline Strzesynski, Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Isabel Vaughn-Spruce, March for Life UK
For the complete list of more than 40 speakers and their biographical information, click HERE.
To watch the recap video of the 2023 Summit: The Pro-Life Generation is UNSTOPPABLE, click HERE.
To watch the recap video of the 2022 Summit: The Pro-Life Generation is ALL IN FOR LIFE, click HERE.
Focusing on ‘Equal Rights for All,’ the National Pro-Life Summit training workshops with experts will include sessions with abortion survivors on the reality of later-term abortions and need for ‘Born Alive’ Protections; what’s really going on in abortion facilities with ex-employees of Planned Parenthood; successful strategies for how to make individual communities abortion-free; our plans for pro-life advocates to win elections in 2024; and so much more. Click HERE to learn more about the 2024 schedule.
The 2024 National Pro-Life Summit will also feature a straw poll on the upcoming 2024 presidential elections, following the Iowa caucus and just weeks before the first Republican primaries, showcasing which way the #VoteProLifeFirst vote will go in what is expected to be a hotly contested race. Results of the straw poll will be available after the conference for media use.
Click HERE to learn more about the YOUTH vote, now more than 1/3 of the electorate, and SFLA/SFLAction’s “secret weapon.”
For pre-interviews or on-site interview opportunities, contact [email protected]
– 30 –
Students for Life Action (SFLAction), a 501c4, along with its 501c3 sister organization, Students for Life of America (SFLA), make up the nation’s largest, pro-life youth organization, managing a political and policy operation engaging Americans of all ages but with a special emphasis on the largest segment of voters — the Youth Vote. Together they provide political, legal, educational, and community support for women and children, born and preborn. Headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA, SFLA serves more than 1,400 groups on middle, high school, college, medical, and law school campuses in all 50 states. SFLA and SFLAction have more conversations with this generation targeted by the abortion lobby than any other pro-life operation in the world, each week reaching more than 4 million across social media platforms and averaging 1.3 million video views. SFLA has also launched multiple initiatives to lead and serve the future of the pro-life movement including the Campaign for Abortion Free Cities, Standing With You, and the Demetree Institute for Pro-Life Advancement . Over more than 17 years, President Kristan Hawkins has grown SFLAction/SFLA and the Pro-Life Generation into a nearly$20M entity, now preparing for an abortion-free America.
Share this post