We are so excited to announce this year’s Fellowship Students. Students for Life Fellowships are designed to take students who are passionate about the pro-life movement and refine their skills to help them be more effective pro-life advocates.
These 57 students have proven themselves to be true leaders amongst their peers and have a passion to save the lives of the preborn. Over the year, these students will develop their talents & leadership skills and learn how to effectively promote the pro-life message. All of these students are invited to join the National Leaders Collective in June, where they will receive additional training and resources to become better leaders!
Announcing: The Fellows
William Wilberforce Fellowship: This fellowship is for college students who are actively working in leadership with their Students for Life group on campus. Read more about the fellowship by clicking here.
Meet your 2021-2022 William Wilberforce Fellows:
- Ashley Sherrow, University of Kansas
- Ricardo Tabares, The University of Texas at El Paso
- Laura Rencher, Colorado State University
- Kathryn Amdahl, Eastern Washington University
- Alexia Balderas, Mississippi State University
- Faith Orcutt, The University of South Dakota
- Anna Reed, Santa Barbara City College
- Noeli Aguirre-Olivas, California State University, Fresno
- Helene Senn, University of Louisville
- Cristina Flores, University of Texas at El Paso
- Gracey Brazzell, Colorado School of Mines
- Shawna Weber, College of Lake County
- Faith Elwonger, Tarleton State University
- Damian Bean, Centralia College
- Ellie Hicks, Kennesaw State University
Christian Leadership Fellowship: This fellowship is for Christian university students who are actively involved in their Students for Life group on campus. Read more about the fellowship by clicking here.
Meet your 2021-2022 Christian Leadership Fellows:
- Kathryn Pluta, Benedictine College
- Mary Fellers, Loras College
- Natalee Wilson, Regent University
- Katie Geer, Liberty University
- Lydia Taylor, Campbell University
- Mary Schlenker, Lancaster Bible College
- Merlot Shorey, Holy Cross College
- Samantha Smith, Marian University
- Julia Sadik, Cedarville University
- Rachel Statz, Saint Anselm College
- Lucia Hunt, Franciscan University
- Megan Roos, Abilene Christian University
- Hannah Conover, Eastern University
- Bernadette Timson, John Paul the Great Catholic University
Thaddeus Stevens Fellowship: This fellowship is for high school students who are actively involved in leadership with their Students for Life group on campus. Read more about the fellowship by clicking here.
Meet your 2021-2022 Thaddeus Stevens Fellows:
- Teagan, Aquinas Learning (Homeschool Co-op)
- Mackenzie, Homeschool
- Penelope, Wallkill Senior High School
- Dawson, Kane Area High School
- Dasha, Nazareth Academy
- Makayla, Elizabeth Seton High School
- Adeline, Grand Rapids Catholic Central High School
- Lilly, Chesterton Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Academy
- Kristi, G.K. Chesterton Academy of the Willamette Valley
- Teresa, Kettering Fairmont High School
- Benjamin, Westfield High School
- Caroline, Incarnate Word High School
Hildegard Art Fellowship: This fellowship is designed for young artist professionals who want to bridge the gap between the art world and pro-life activism. Read more about the fellowship by clicking here.
Meet your 2021-2022 Hildegard Art Fellows:
- Monica Trummer, SUNY Potsdam
- Matthew August, University of Maryland College Park
- Gabriela Martinez Gomez, Centralia College
- Grace Marie Godat, Northern Arizona University
- Evelyn-Marie Rose, SUNY New Paltz
- Claire Anderson, NOVA
Invictus Men’s Fellowship: This fellowship is designed to help pro-life men find their voice in a female-driven movement. Read more about the fellowship by clicking here.
Meet your 2021-2022 Invictus Men’s Fellows:
- Ryan Sheridan, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- Malachi Eberly, Washington and Lee
- Marcos Lares, New Mexico State University
- Max Montana, Boston College
- Joe Renner, University of St. Francis
- Elijah Patchen, University of Denver
- Keegan Masser, University of Minnesota
- Rudy Christansen, The University of Idaho
- Gavin Oxley, University of Virginia
We are so excited to see these young leaders develop and use their voices to stand up for the preborn.
We are the Pro-Life Generation, and the Future is Anti-Abortion.