As part of our Students for Life College Program, the 2021-2022 Invictus Fellowship applications are closed. The Invictus Men’s Fellowship has been developed to build strong pro-life male leaders to compliment a female-driven movement that will help abolish abortion. We want you, male students in college and graduate school, to become the best leaders and activists in your schools and, ultimately, in your communities!
There is a need in society today to strengthen men as we seek to empower women and abolish abortion. In a heavily female driven movement, the voices of passionate, pro-life men are either forgotten or avoided.
But pro-life men should have a voice when defending the preborn.
As the majority of men feel they cannot voice their opinion on pro-life policy or be a resounding example of pro-life leadership in every area of influence, we are presented with an opportunity to fill a gap in the Pro-Life Movement. The Invictus Fellowship was created to develop strong pro-life male leaders, whom can be pro-life leaders within the Pro-Life Movement or in pro-life influenced professions, such as politics, law, medicine, and non-profit management.
Now is the time to take a stand on your campus and in your community! Pro-life men, too, have a mission to protect the innocent and vulnerable, and to prepare for careers that directly support the Pro-Life Movement. As an Invictus Fellow, you can develop your voice and find your niche as a pro-life leader working to abolish abortion.
WHAT TO EXPECT
During the 2021-2022 school year, Invictus Fellows will…
- Learn what it takes to be a leader by reviewing various books and publications and participating in monthly webcasts for discussion and guest speaker lectures.
- Apply the skills they learn to their campus pro-life groups.
- Develop a network of pro-life men within the Pro-Life Generation.
- The fellowship will consume a few hours per week.
- No financial stipends or pay is available.
- Your travel food during the weekend will be covered.
- Any additional meals in the airport or beyond the meal stipends are the Fellow’s responsibility. *The meal stipend is usually more than enough.
All SFLA Invictus Fellows will be flown to Washington, D.C. for the kick-off weekend training Thursday, June 24th-Sunday, June 27th, 2021. Flights, housing, and meals will be covered by Students for Life of America.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Any incoming undergraduate, graduate, law, or med students may apply.
- Must be a current leader in a pro-life organization.
- Must be interested in pursuing a full-time career in the Pro-Life Movement.
- Must be able to attend the Invictus Fellowship kick-off weekend.
If your application is accepted, your travel, food, and lodging costs will be covered! Applications are closed for the 2021-2022 school year. Interviews to follow shortly after. All fellowship decisions will be announced by May 1st, 2021.
Applications are now closed!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about the Invictus Fellowship, please contact Jaylem Durousseau at [email protected]