Students for Life of America is launching a new initiative that focuses on removing the abortion industry from Christian colleges and universities across the country. This is important because the abortion industry targets college-aged women. The Guttmacher Institute, Planned Parenthood’s research arm, reports that women aged 18-24 make up 42% of abortions in the United States. This is precisely why Planned Parenthood builds its facilities close to college campuses. A study by Students for Life of America found that 78.8% of Planned Parenthood facilities were located less than five miles from a college campus.
As part of this initiative, we discovered that Drury University, a Christian college in Missouri, is promoting Planned Parenthood as a resource and internship location on its website.
Here is where Planned Parenthood is on the school website:
- Planned Parenthood is currently listed as an internship for the Criminology major: https://www.drury.edu/behavioral-sciences/about-the-criminology-program
- Planned Parenthood is currently listed as a Reproductive Health Clinic Resource: https://www.drury.edu/panther-clinic/reproductive-health-clinics
- Planned Parenthood is currently listed as a Sociology internship: https://www.drury.edu/behavioral-sciences/about-the-sociology-program
- Planned Parenthood is currently listed as a Psychology internship: https://www.drury.edu/behavioral-sciences/about-the-psychology-program
- Planned Parenthood is currently listed on the Community Referral Service page: https://www.drury.edu/counseling/pdf/ReferralCompilation.pdf
- On the Women and Gender Studies Links page, NOW, and the Abortion Conversations Project are listed as resources: https://www.drury.edu/women-and-gender-studies/women-and-gender-studies-links
Christian colleges should be standing with preborn babies and for human dignity. We want to urge Drury University President Cloyd to remove Planned Parenthood as a resource and internship location.
We need your help to contact President Cloyd to urge Drury University to cut ties with Planned Parenthood, America’s largest abortion vendor. Take action by calling and emailing the college using our Digital Action Center here.
Share this post