The 2020 National Pro-Life March® in Washington D.C. is a wrap! Just so you can get an idea of how BIG the event is, we made sure to capture our traditional time lapse from a nearby rooftop:
This March is the largest annual social demonstration in the entire world. No other cause, in no other country, brings together such a massive group of people on a yearly basis. Every pro-life organization nationwide, despite our little differences in how we like to go about our mission, comes together for this one day – to protest Roe v. Wade and let our legislators know that abortion is not, and never will be, okay.
Some Noteworthy Numbers From the Day…
- Based on this time lapse video, we estimate there were about 225,000 participants.
- Students for Life passed out 15,000 “I Am the Pro-Life Generation” signs.
- There were about 30 pro-abortion protestors in front of the Supreme Court.
- 1 of those protestors threatened to kill a Students for Life student by ‘slitting her throat.’ She was subsequently arrested.
- It’s been 47 years since Roe v. Wade was handed down, but this year was the first March attended by a U.S. President (watch and share it here).
- Students for Life built and carried 6 large banners that conveyed the mission of the Pro-Life Generation loud and clear.
Some Great Photos From the Day…
But stay tuned for PLENTY more! This is just a sneak peek.
If you joined us or participated at a local event in your community – thank you for standing for life today. Stay tuned for more great content, photos, and videos!
ALSO – don’t forget to check out the live stream of the National Pro-Life Summit. It will stream 9am – 5:30pm EST tomorrow (1/25/2020) at www.prolifesummit.org.