Former Abortion Doctor Tells Congress to Ban Them

Leah Barkoukis | May 25, 2013 Townhall.com Dr. Anthony Levatino performed roughly 1,200 abortions in his career as an OBGYN—some after the 20-week mark—before having a change of heart about the procedure when his daughter died in a car accident. On Thursday he spoke before a Congressional committee about his experiences performing abortions and urged lawmakers to…

Pro-life Groups Find Themselves Victims of an IRS Scandal

In what if being called the most egregious abuse of federal power since Watergate, the Internal Revenue Service is under extreme scrutiny for delaying non-profit paperwork, retaliatory audits and inappropriately questioning political conservative, religious and pro-life organizations. As one example Fox News reports, “When a small anti-abortion group in Iowa sought nonprofit status, the Internal Revenue Service asked…

Med Tour Survey Results Are In

Medical Students for Life of America recently conducted a survey at the 27 medical schools that participated in our 2013 Spring Med SFL Tour. 226 medical students chose to participate in the survey. Of those who participated, 62% of the students said they consider themselves personally pro-life, while the other 38% of the students surveyed said…

An Emerging Threat to Religious Liberty

A trend is developing across the country of secular hospitals merging with Catholic hospitals, as the New York Times recently reported. The latest state to see a wave of completed and proposed mergers is Washington, one of the most pro-abortion states in America. Abortion activists there are up in arms because of what they see…

Join lifeBLAST: A Pro-Life Social Media Project

Join the new movement to create a Social Media Buzz on pro-life issues to end abortion! We are creating a NEW project in conjunction with Stand True called lifeBLAST: A Pro-life Social Media Project to rally and promote pro-life events and projects through social media. lifeBLAST exists to blast social media on pro-life issues and…

Boston Globe's Reasoning on BC Graduation Flawed

Kevin Cullen’s column “O’Malley’s reasoning on BC graduation boycott is flawed” is ironically titled because it is in fact Cullen’s reasoning that is flawed, riddled with omissions and down right falsehoods regarding abortion in Ireland. As Cullen notes, Prime Minister Enda Kenny is the democratically elected leader of Ireland, but Cullen conveniently fails to mention…