No single organization is a greater enemy to the family than Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger, its founder, believed strongly in the program of eugenics. Fighting Planned Parenthood is of profound importance. Many people are still ignorant of its real philosophy and aims.
When you hear that a Planned Parenthood might open a new abortion facility in your community, you can fight back. If a facility is already established in the community, alert the public to the dangers. Hold prayer vigils, protest, and ask parents to not send their children there.
This video was created in conjunction with SFLA’s Planned Parenthood Project in 2013. So, unfortunately, many of the statistics (like annual abortion number) are even worse now.
Step by Step Guide:
- Put pressure on your local Planned Parenthood and on the national organization by exposing unlawful or unethical things that they have done both in your community and across the country.
- Plan protests outside your local Planned Parenthood. Contact your SFLA Regional Coordinator for help by emailing [yourstate]@studentsforlife.org.
- There is evidence linking Planned Parenthood to racism, covering up statutory rape, and other unethical activity. Use this information to alert your community of Planned Parenthood’s activity. Send out press releases to alert the media. In addition, you can utilize media outlets that may already be sympathetic to your cause, such as local blogs and talk radio.
- Reach out to other pro-life organizations in your community and invite them to join you in exposing Planned Parenthood. Never underestimate their ability to help you, especially if they have already formed relationships with the media and local politicians.
- Lobby your legislators by showing them the unlawful and unethical behavior of Planned Parenthood and asking them to enact laws that will prevent this kind of behavior from continuing.
- Minnesota City Kicks Planned Parenthood Abortion Facility Out of Their Town
- New Planned Parenthood Facility in Kansas Appears to be Going Nowhere
- Over 180 Floridians Urge City Council to Reject New Abortion Facility
- Students for Life Joins Other Pro-Life Groups in Opposing New Planned Parenthood Facility in Florida
- Alabama Pro-Life Students Help Stop Planned Parenthood from Opening
- Kansas Students for Life Stop New Planned Parenthood from Opening
Need more help? Contact your Regional Coordinator at [yourstate]@studentsforlife.org for help preventing a new Planned Parenthood from opening OR helping close down an existing one.