SCOTUS Squad Program
Are you a pro-life student in Virginia, Maryland, or Washington, D.C. who can regularly travel to the capital?
Applications for the 2022-2023 SCOTUS Squad Program are now open.
The SCOTUS Squad Program
The SCOTUS Squad Program is a Students for Life of America (SFLA) Initiative that trains pro-life student leaders in advanced mobilization and rapid response tactics. A SCOTUS Squad member is a high school or college student leader who lives in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington D.C who can commit to responding to protests and pro-life efforts in the capital as they arise.
The mission of the Students for Life of America SCOTUS Squad Program is to raise up the next generation of pro-life leaders who can expertly respond to the abortion industry as leaders in rapid response efforts. This yearlong program improves activism skills through participation in monthly webcasts for discussion, boots on the ground activism, and community building. SCOTUS Squad members will learn valuable skills and techniques to apply in careers and throughout a lifetime of service in the pro-life movement.
What to Expect
During the 2022-2023 school year, SCOTUS Squad members will…
- Learn exclusive SFLA mobilization tactics to strategically combat the abortion industry.
- Connect monthly with other students to collaborate and learn helpful skills in engaging with the media to spread the pro-life message at capital events.
- Apply the skills they learn to be the Pro-Life Generation’s first responders for Supreme Court case hearings, protests, and marches that receive national media attention in Washington D.C.
- Assist Students for Life of America in its mission of equipping the Pro-Life Generation.
- Attend the National Pro-Life March and National Pro-Life Summit as on-the-ground experts of quick response as expert activists.
- The program will consume a few hours per week.
- No financial stipends or pay is available.
- Your travel and food during the National Leaders Collective will be covered.
- Any additional meals in the airport or beyond the meal stipends are the leader’s responsibility. *The meal stipend is usually more than enough.
All SFLA leaders will be flown to Washington, D.C for the National Leaders Collective, a kick-off weekend of training from Thursday, June 23rd– Monday, June 27th, 2022. Flights, housing, and meals will be covered by SFLA.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Students who have completed an SFLA fellowship, the SFL Action Captain Program, or another leadership initiative within Students for Life.
- Must be a current active member in a campus pro-life organization and a high school freshman or older.
- Must be interested in pursuing a full-time career in the pro-life movement.
- Must be able to attend the National Leaders Collective, Thursday, June 23rd– Monday, June 27th, 2022.