The mission of Students for Life of America (SFLA) is to end abortion by educating students about the issues of abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide; identifying pro-life student leaders; equipping student pro-lifers with the training, skills and resources to be effective and successful; promoting student activity to other local, college and national organizations.
More specifically, SFLA will:
- Identify pro-life students through our Pro-Life Field Program and social media efforts.
- Educate students through campus groups and social media outreaches like abolishabortion.com about all threats to the dignity of human life including abortion, euthanasia, infanticide, and embryonic stem cell research.
- Equip student pro-lifers with the skills necessary to be successful by providing training and resources like our Pregnant on Campus Initiative.
- Empower pro-life student leaders through our Missionary for Life Internship and Wilberforce Leadership Fellowship.
- Promote student pro-life activity to other local, student, and national groups through national coalition efforts.