SFLA realizes that sometimes doing controversial activism can be a scary thing for students – especially when you must stay at school with your peers every day. This training is designed to encourage students in your group to stand up for what they believe in, even in the face of adversity.
SFLA Resources to Request from your Regional Coordinator:
- “Embrace Controversy” training
- Contact Your Regional Coordinator.
- All of Students for Life of America’s Team Members are prepared to train your group on how to embrace controversy and the arguments that come along with it. Once you contact your Regional Coordinator, set up a date and time to have them come and visit your group for the training.
- Reserve a space for the training.
- Remember to reserve a space for the training; this can be a classroom or meeting room at a local library. It’s safe to say that your Regional Coordinator will need a place to display a power point. Ask your group adviser for help with doing this.
- Invite. Invite. Invite.
- Give your group members adequate time to schedule the training. Invite as many pro-life students as possible- the more who are properly trained, the more prepared your campus is for controversy.
Then, what do you do with the information?
After completing the training, take your notes and advice from your Regional Coordinator and get to work! Go share the truth with your campus while all the new information is fresh in your mind!
Questions? Contact your Regional Coordinator for more information.