Being an effective and compassionate individual during a sidewalk counseling session can be challenging for even the most knowledgeable pro-life apologetic. However, this is when hearts are changed and women can begin to see hope. A sidewalk counseling training provides your group with everything you’ll need to offer woman hope and alternatives to abortion when on the front lines.
SFLA Resources to Request from your Regional Coordinator:
- “Sidewalk Counseling” training
- “Post-Abortive Healing” topic cards
- Contact your Regional Coordinator.
- Email, text, or call your Regional Coordinator to set-up a date and time to host a Sidewalk Counseling training.
- Reserve a space for the training.
- Reserve a classroom or other meeting room to host the training. Confirm that the room allows for a projector and computer hook-up.
- Invite. Invite. Invite.
- Give your group members’ adequate time to schedule in the training. Invite as many pro-life students as possible- the more who are properly trained, the more prepared your campus is for controversy and to reach women who may be considering abortion.
Then, what do you do after the training?
After completing the training, take your notes and advice from your Regional Coordinator and get to work! Go share truth with your campus while the new information is fresh in your mind!
Questions? Contact your Regional Coordinator for more information.