Are you swamped with school? Need something quick and easy? Or maybe you’ve run out of ideas? The SFLA Event-in-a-Box to the rescue!
SFLA Resources to Request from your Regional Coordinator:
- SFLA Event-in-a-Box
- Corresponding SFLA training for the Event-in-a-Box that you ordered
- Ask your Regional Coordinator for next month’s Event-in-a-Box!
- Email, text, or call your Regional Coordinator to request the monthly Event-in-a-Box.
- Give your mailing address to send materials to.
- Check your mailbox.
- Follow the instructions inside the box.
- Have fun and impact your campus!
What types of things usually come in an Event-in-a-Box?
Every month, SFLA creates a new Event-in-a-Box for your group based on a different theme. Some of our most recent Event-in-a-Boxes focused on:
- National Pro-Life Chalk Day – we even send you chalk!
- Abortion Pill Reversal – drop cards, flyers, and trainings on how to sidewalk counsel.
- Pregnant on Campus – stickers, flyers, and drop cards.
- We Don’t Need Planned Parenthood – flyers, info cards, and a digital kit.
- HUSH Movie – The movie with screening license, flyers, and social media graphics.
Questions? Contact your Regional Coordinator for more information.