Isn’t the March for Life an amazing event?! Why not host one in your own region to lobby for change? A March or Walk for Life is a great way to show your community and those capable of policy change, your point of view. SFLA can equip you to put this together!
SFLA Resources to Request from your Regional Coordinator:
- SFLA “I am the Pro-Life Generation” signs
- “Rapid Response” training
- Create a plan.
- When will you be able to reach your target audience? If you want to lobby, choose a weekday when politicians are at work.
- Where will you be marching? Contact the proper authorities for a permit and safety instructions. Ask your group adviser or a parent to assist with this.
- Host a meeting to make homemade signs that relate to the issue you’re marching for.
- Create a social media event page.
- Reach out to like-minded groups on campus and community ministries to join.
- The day has arrived!
- Show up, pass out signs, and try to collect contact information from those in attendance, especially those who could be a future group member!
- Get marching! Show off those signs!
- After the march/walk, thank everyone for coming!
Questions? Contact your Regional Coordinator for more information.