Students for Life of America has all the resources you need to get started as a pro-life activist. We have a High School Activism Kit which will help you take the first steps towards starting a pro-life group at your school. To order a high school activism kit, contact your Regional Coordinator for the “FREE” code and order here – https://sfla.webconnex.com/sflaresources
High School Activism Kits include:
- Abortion Facts and Statistics
- Fetal Development Information
- Adoption Information
- How to Defend Your Pro-Life Views in 5 Minutes or Less by Scott Klusendorf
- Watch Your Rhetoric
- High School Guidebook
- Sample Meeting Agendas
- Event Ideas
- Advanced Strategy Handbook
- Pro-Life Student Rights at Public High Schools
- Fundraising 101
- A FREE copy of Students for Life by Scott Klusendorf and Scott Ensor
- And other Free Resources Students for Life has to offer YOU!
And include samples of the following SFLA postcards:
- What about the life and health of the mother?
- What about abortion in cases of rape and incest?
- Does overpopulation justify abortion?
- What does Planned Parenthood really have planned for you?
- Does legal abortion really help women?
- And More!
The Activism Kit is also available in a Homeschool version, complete with its own Homeschool Guidebook.