This fall, show your support for reversing Roe v. Wade by sidewalk chalking on your campus, in front of an abortion facility, or somewhere else in your community!
National Pro-Life Chalk Day is on Tuesday, October 26th! And we’re spicing it up again by making it a competition.
This fall, we especially want to spread awareness about the upcoming Supreme Court hearing for the Dobbs v. Jackson case. This case is a direct challenge to Roe v. Wade and is scheduled to be heard by the Supreme Court on Wednesday, December 1st.
Register using the form BELOW for Chalk Day by Friday, October 15th at 12 pm EST to get your FREE chalk & resource kit!*
- 1st place winners will receive a $100 Amazon gift card.
- 2nd place winners will receive up to 10 t-shirts from the SFLA Shop.
- 3rd place winners will receive 10 wristbands and buttons from the SFLA Shop.
*You can still register your group after that October 15th deadline, but you will not receive your free chalk & resource kit.
So, how do you participate in the competition?
- Register your group using the form BELOW.
- Hit the sidewalk with your Students for Life group on Tuesday, October 26th.
- Chalk pro-life messages or artwork (see some of our favorite messages & tips here). Our judges’ preference will lean towards chalking that relates to Dobbs v. Jackson! That means the value of first trimester babies, how extreme Roe v. Wade is, and how our generation wants to VOTE on abortion policy… which Roe does not allow. Click here for more good stats to chalk.
- Take pictures of your chalking and post to Instagram and Facebook.
- Tag Students for Life and use the hashtag #SeeMeChalk.
- Email [email protected] to send in your submission. Just include a photo of your chalking, the name of your group, and the name of your school.
All six steps must be completed in order to qualify for prizes.
We’ll be hosting a special Zoom training to prep for National Pro-Life Chalk Day the evening of Thursday, October 21st. When you register, you will be sent the Zoom information you’ll need to join (though the training is not required).