Whoa! We’re only FOUR weeks away from the National Pro-Life Summit… the biggest pro-life training event in. the. world. We can’t wait. And neither can our partnering organizations.
For the past decade, Students for Life has hosted the SFLA National Conference. This year, we got a little help from our friends (as the Beatles would say). Every team is stronger when everyone works together. That’s why we’re so excited to be a FOUR organization-strong partnership bringing you this Summit.
Students for Life of America
Hey, that’s us! We, of course, are one of the sponsoring organizations. In case you’re new to SFLA, we are the world’s largest pro-life youth organization, serving over 1,200 active student pro-life groups nationwide. Our mission is to recruit, train, and mobilize the Pro-Life Generation to abolish abortion.
Students for Life will be hosting the special events during and surrounding the Summit (see the bottom of this blog for more details). Summit speakers from our organization will include:
- Kristan Hawkins, President
- Camille Cisneros, Pregnant on Campus Director
- Matt Lamb, Executive Director of Students for Life Action
- Katie Lodjic, National Field Director of Students for Life Action
- Michele Hendrickson, East Coast Field Director
- Elizabeth Parker, Appalachian and Minority Outreach Coordinator
- Lori Cascio, Director of Programs
- Ellen Wittman, Students for Life leader at Miami University of Ohio
2. Live Action
The second pro-life powerhouse sponsoring the National Pro-Life Summit is Live Action. Live Action is a national non-profit organization dedicated to exposing the truth about abortion and affirming the life of every child. Live Action has the largest online following in the pro-life movement with over 3.6 million followers and an active email membership of over 550,000 people. Find out more at http://www.liveaction.org.
The president and founder of Live Action, Lila Rose, is known for her undercover investigative work at abortion facilities. Summit speakers from Live Action will include:
- Lauren Merz, Live Action
- Alison Centofante, Live Action
- Lila Rose, Live Action
3. The Heritage Foundation
The Heritage Foundation is a research and educational institution that formulates and promotes conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.
Heritage Action for America combines inside-the-Beltway lobbying with outside-the-Beltway grassroots pressure to ensure that conservative principles are not only maintained, but flourish, both now and for future generations.
Summit speakers from Heritage and Heritage Action include:
- Tim Chapman, Heritage Action for America
- Charmaine Yoest, The Heritage Foundation
- Jessica Anderson, Heritage Action for America
- Emilie Kao, The Heritage Foundation
- Christina Hagen & Jessica Anderson, Heritage Action for America
- Melanie Israel, The Heritage Foundation
- Ryan Anderson, The Heritage Foundation
4. Alliance Defending Freedom
Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) is an alliance-building, non-profit legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. ADF provides legal counsel (and more) to Students for Life leaders who are discriminated against on campuses.
Summit speakers from Alliance Defending Freedom include:
- Tyson Langhofer, Alliance Defending Freedom Attorney
- Elissa Graves, Alliance Defending Freedom Attorney
And those listed are just a few of the speakers we have in store! Check out the full list here, and make sure to get your ticket to the Summit soon. Seats are filling up! Plus, the price goes up a little after January 9th, 2020.