“This is a Big Box Store of death, as the nation’s number one abortion vendor prepares to open an 18,000-square foot location, near their failed St. Louis operation,” said SFLA’s Kristan Hawkins. “They’ve tried to cover up their plans, but the Pro-Life Generation will meet them there with an Un-Welcome Mat.”
MEDIA ADVISORY: The Expose Planned Parenthood Rallyto take place Wednesday, October 9th at 5:30 p.m. Central at the site of Planned Parenthood’s secret project: 317 Salem Place, Fairview Heights, Ill.
FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, ILLINOIS and WASHINGTON D.C. (10-04-19) — This week, as news of Planned Parenthood’s secret Illinois mega-facility broke, Students for Life of America began gearing up to lay out an Unwelcome Mat for the nation’s number one abortion vendor. “Just 13 miles away from their disreputable abortion vendor in St. Louis where they operate without a license because of code violations, Planned Parenthood has been secretly building an abortion mega center. But crossing state lines to avoid the deadly reality of their abortion business will not be enough,” said SFLA President Kristan Hawkins.
“Students for Life of America will join other pro-life leaders in the region to let women know that they have life-affirming options and that the ugly truth of how Planned Parenthood and abortion harms women will be as accurate in Illinois as it is everywhere else.”
Students for Life of America Western Regional Director Reagan Barklage has been active in confronting St. Louis’shoddy abortion vendor in her home town for years.
“The people of Missouri asked their elected representatives to protect the lives of women and their preborn children because pregnancy is not a disease cured by abortion,” said Barklage. “But the extremely liberal abortion laws in Illinois won’t stop us from letting women know that they deserve so much more than what Planned Parenthood is selling.”
A number of distinguished speakers are expected at the coming event. Attendees can expect to hear from:
- Mary Kate Knorr – Illinois Right to Life
- Sen. Bob Onder – Missouri Senate
- Bridget VanMeans – Thrive St. Louis
- Reagan Barklage, Sarah Minnich, and Jacinta Florence – Students for Life of America
- Rep. Avery Bourne – Illinois State House of Representatives
- Kathy Forck – Columbia 40 Days for Life
- Brian Westbrook – Coalition for Life St. Louis
- Stephanie Rubach – Concerned Women for America
- Sam Lee – Campaign Life Missouri
- Stacy Washington – Stacy on the Right Radio Show
- Mary Varni – Archdiocese of St. Louis
- Madison Reynolds – Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE) Students for Life
For interviews, contact Kristi Hamrick at [email protected]