Mayra Rodriguez at one point ran three abortion facilities for Planned Parenthood in the southwest. But Planned Parenthood started retaliating and punishing her when, “she exposed negative health complications for women using their services” according to Townhall.com.
Townhall reports, “Specifically, Rodriguez reported ‘high complication rates for one abortionist’ and also ‘exposed the abortionist’s illegal conduct falsification of affidavits and patient records, incomplete abortions, and failure to report a minor who had an adult partner and was a victim of statutory rape.'”
Rodriguez has been helped along the way by former Planned Parenthood facility director turned pro-life activist Abby Johnson and her ministry, And Then There Were None.
For some time, we at And Then There Were None – Prolife Outreach have been working with a former Planned Parenthood…
Planned Parenthood’s deceptive practices have been exposed numerous times, but this is another example to add to the long list of problems facing Planned Parenthood.
After the news that Planned Parenthood would be pulling out of the Title X family planning program, Kristan Hawkins noted, “Planned Parenthood is trying to create a media frenzy over their willingness to walk away from $60 million if they can’t push an abortion sale on every women who visits them. And once again, rather than trying to win the hearts and minds of the American people the nation’s largest abortion vendor is trying to force their radical agenda in the courts. But the Pro-Life Generation knows that there are better options for women.”
A while ago, we put together a list of 100 abuses of Planned Parenthood, and probably the hardest part was telling the thousands of abuses we didn’t put on the list that they wouldn’t be included. Some of the abuses include:
- Planned Parenthood has been caught in the sale and trafficking of baby body parts, videos which have been determined to be 100% authentic by an independent forensic analysis report.
- Planned Parenthood illegally profited from selling the body parts of babies they aborted.
- Planned Parenthood broke the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act, which bans the procedure for the purpose of collecting body parts.
- Federal law states that the abortion procedure can’t be changed to collect “tissue.” Planned Parenthood broke that law too.
- An abortionist can’t do an abortion knowing that the patient has consented to fetal tissue donation. Planned Parenthood broke that law as well.