WASHINGTON D.C. (08-19-19)-
Students for Life of America President Kristan Hawkins, who rallies millennials on more than 1,220 college, university and high school student groups in all 50 states to support life-affirming changes to the Title X program
, noted that today is a “post-Roe milestone as women will learn for themselves that they don’t need Planned Parenthood.” Planned Parenthood has threatened to pull out of the Title X
family planning programs if they can’t continue their abortion focus.
Hawkins continued: “Planned Parenthood is trying to create a media frenzy over their willingness to walk away from $60 million if they can’t push an abortion sale
on every women who visits them. And once again, rather than trying to win the hearts and minds of the American people the nation’s largest abortion vendor is trying to force their radical agenda in the courts
. But the Pro-Life Generation knows that there are better options for women.”
Top 10 reasons that Women Don’t Need Planned Parenthood in Title X:
1. Pregnancy is not a Disease Cured by Abortion.
2. Abortion – Planned Parenthood’s Money Maker – Harms Women
3. Abortion ends the lives of millions
of preborn babies.
4. Family planning centers that focus on making sure families don’t exist are abusing the program’s mission. Women need to know all their options and the support available
and their children.
5. 4 out of 5 women (according to PP
) will never choose to visit a Planned Parenthood. Now that last woman will learn about her life-affirming choices.
6. Federally qualified health centers outnumber Planned Parenthood by 20 to 1
. Women have options for life-affirming care.
8. Planned Parenthood’s political extremism does not reflect the views most Americans. Only 7 percent of millennials share the position of the Democratic Party Platform
– abortion without any exceptions and funded by tax dollars.
9. Planned Parenthood puts profits over protecting women, going to court again and again to block health and safety
standards that would protect women from abortion-industry abuses.
10. Planned Parenthood refuses to allow the American people to know the facts about its abortion business as they also block National Abortion Reporting
legislation that would require tracking of abortion complications and the deaths of women from abortions.