We are excited to announce our first-ever Students for Life of America National Pro-Life March Bus Trips! These special trips are exclusively and specially designed for YOU, our amazing student leaders. For more than a decade, we’ve helped student groups fundraise and plan their National Pro-Life March pilgrimage, but one of the biggest challenges has always been fundraising the money to stay over one extra day for the nation’s largest pro-life youth conference – which this year is the National Pro-Life Summit! We know a multi-day trek to D.C. can be expensive, so Students for Life has set out to help cut the cost in half for students.
So, how will it work?
Each student joining one of our Bus Trips will leave Thursday evening, January 23rd and arrive in D.C. Friday morning for the National Pro-Life March. The rest of the day may also include time to explore museums and other National Attractions. Then, students will stay over in D.C. to attend the National Pro-Life Summit Saturday January 25th. Everyone makes the return trip that Saturday evening following the Summit. We know it will be the experience of a lifetime and truly inspire your group members, so get planning right away!
Each bus trip varies in price based on distance.
Busses can fit about 50 students, so we know this will fill up fast. Click here to register your group NOW!
The following are descriptions of the stops and who to contact with questions. This is the registration form.
The Students for Life 2020 National Pro-Life March Bus Trips
- Departing from Boston MA, making stops in CT, NY, and NJ.
- For groups in New England, contact Abigail Young.
- For groups in New York or New Jersey, contact Kate Maloney.
- Departing from Columbus Ohio, making a stop in northwest OH.
- For groups in Ohio, contact Lily Hutkowski.
- Departing from north of Pittsburgh, making stops in Loretto and Mechanicsburg, PA.
- For groups in Pennsylvania, contact Liana Hollendonner.
- Departing from Blacksburg VA, making stops in Richmond and Fredericksburg, VA.
- For groups in Virginia, contact Stephanie Stone.
- Departing from Jacksonville FL, making stops in Augusta GA, Columbia SC, and Raleigh NC.
- For groups in Florida, contact Ryan Neuhaus.
- For groups in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina, contact Brooke Larkin.
- Departing from Nashville TN, making a stop in Louisville, KY.
- For groups in either TN or KY, contact Elizabeth Parker.