Students for Life of America is looking for a Director of Marketing to help lead the marketing team at Students for Life of America. If you are interested in applying, please send a resume, cover letter, and a portfolio to Matt Lamb at [email protected]
- Working alongside Students for Life videographers and graphic designers, both staff and contractors, to manage the workflow of creative assets
- Managing incoming video content, including Kristan Hawkins’ speaking tour, Regional Coordinator and student submitted video, as well as original content created by the Communications team
- Working across departments to ensure that all graphic design, video, and visual material requests are being fulfilled in a timely fashion
- Building partnerships with other pro-life, conservative, or Christian organizations, including as the representative of our brand
- Responsible for ensuring branding consistency and quality across all content created
- Knowledge of SEO, HTML, WordPress/JOOMLA, and basic website security is a benefit, as is knowledge of social media and analytics.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and other photo, video, and graphic design editing software
- ·Ability to manage workflow and prioritize requests
- Must be good at communicating issues as they arise and finding creative solutions
- Experience in videography, photography, graphic design
- Experience in managing a creative team and branding strategy
Students for Life of America works out of a headquarters in Fredericksburg, VA. The Director of Marketing is expected to work out of the Fredericksburg, VA office most days. We are happy to work with the right candidate in the event him or her do not live near the HQ and need to move for the position.
If you have any questions, please contact Matt Lamb at [email protected]