Students for Life is hiring for our Pacific Southwest Regional Coordinator Position! If you are a young adult who wants to work full-time in the pro-life movement and you currently live in (or are willing to move to) Los Angeles, California – keep reading!
Regional Coordinators develop and improve the effectiveness of SFLA by working with pro-life campus groups and encouraging student participation in the pro-life movement. A Regional Coordinator’s work includes, but is not limited to, developing new campus groups, improving existing groups, and encouraging student involvement in all 5 Pillars: Effective Education, Industry Impact, Public Policy, Rapid Response, and Supportive Services. We are looking for someone with campus pro-life experience, a passion for abolishing abortion, and excellent leadership skills.
The Pacific Southwest Regional Coordinator will be based out of Los Angeles and cover their region of Southern California and Arizona.
- Must have valid driver’s license, insurance, and personal vehicle to travel region.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A positive attitude, good problem-solving skills, and a passion for serving in the pro-life field.
- Some experience working or volunteering within the pro-life movement.
Travel & Other Expectations
- The Regional Coordinator will be based from their home in Los Angeles, but will spend most of his/her time on campus, training and equipping students.
- This position requires discipline and good time management as you are working from home and creating your own travel schedule.
- Regional Coordinators must be able to withstand long periods of driving/traveling.
- Other physical demands may include: setting up displays, walking around campuses, standing during display times, and participating in local and national March for Life events.
- This is a full-time salaried position working at least 45 hours per week. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m
Feeling called to work in the pro-life movement full-time? Interested applicants please email resume and cover letter to Western Regional Director Reagan Barklage ([email protected]).