Are you graduating in May 2019 and looking for full-time work in the pro-life movement? Are you passionate about ending abortion and ready to make a difference now?
Well GOOD NEWS: Students for Life of America is hiring! Students for Life of America has several key areas opening this Spring and Summer 2019, and one of them might just be where you are being CALLED to serve.
Student Spokesperson, Brief Job Description:
Students for Life of America is accepting applications for several student spokespeople. The student spokesperson will be responsible for pitching stories to the media, creating a media list and media relationships, and ensuring the story of Students for Life is being told. He or she will also work to develop expertise in an area, such as RU-486, adoption, Title IX, or birth control. This is a part-time position with the potential to be hired full-time.
To learn more or to apply, please e-mail a cover letter, resume, and writing samples to Matt Lamb, Director of Communications, at [email protected].
Marketing Manager/Director of Marketing, Brief Job Description:
Students for Life of America is seeking a Marketing Manager to help oversee the entire creative process of Students for Life, including the creation of videos, graphics, and marketing plans. Students for Life produces communications, programs, and development materials and the marketing manager will oversee the creative quality of all deliverables created across departments. This position will become a director of marketing and can start as one if the right candidate is found.
To learn more or to apply, please e-mail a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Matt Lamb, Director of Communications, at [email protected].
We have one more big region to fill for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Pacific Southwest Regional Coordinator based out of Los Angeles.
This position will be starting full-time in July, with the possibility of starting now with part-time hours, and we are ready to interview candidates now!
*We anticipate hiring for other regions in the near future, so feel free to send in a general application if you are interested in applying for other regions.
Regional Coordinator, Brief Job Description:
- The ideal candidate is someone with experience in pro-life or conservative fields and/or running a student group on campus. Being passionate about abolishing abortion is crucial!
- Regional Coordinators are our ‘boots on the ground.’ They recruit pro-life students and help develop groups from middle school through graduate school.
- Regional Coordinators will travel within their state on average 3 days a week and maintain a home office during non-travel days.
- All Regional Coordinator positions must be based centrally in their state(s). If you do not currently live in the city associated with the position, you must be willing to relocate.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Western Regional Director Reagan Barklage at [email protected].
Students for Life of America is seeking a Warehouse & Events Coordinator based in Fredericksburg, VA. The Warehouse & Events Coordinator will work with the Director of Operations to manage the SFLA warehouse, shipping, coordination of sponsored events. Interviews are happening now, and we are ready to fill this position.
Warehouse & Events Coordinator, Brief Job Description:
- Coordinate January Events including logistics, day of implementation, and driving our brand at these events.
- Coordinate logistics for SFLA-Sponsored Events.
- Summer Festival Tour – manage and implement outreach booths at major Christian music festivals.
- Coordinate and manage volunteers.
- Oversee the SFLA Store: Products shipped out in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Oversee the SFLA Warehouse: Organized and tidy, inventoried, and stocked.
- Oversee shipping, receiving, and ordering of all student resources.
- Order SFLA materials as needed (postcards, booklets, banners, merch, etc.)
Please read and share the full job description and instructions found HERE. If you are interested, email your resume and cover letter to the Director of Operations, Erik Whittington, at [email protected].
All positions filled!
Development Intern, Brief Job Description:
- Development Intern is responsible for assisting with processing donor data and working with the Development Team on improving donor relations. The role reports directly to the Outreach Coordinator.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and online search engines. Must be teachable to learn SFLA investor database.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.