Are you part of the Pro-Life Generation? Do you aspire to work in the pro-life movement and be a part of ending abortion in our lifetime? Students for Life of America has FOUR big regions to fill for the 2018-2019 school year: Ohio Regional Coordinator, Michigan Regional Coordinator, Indiana Regional Coordinator, and a part-time regional coordinator in St. Louis, MO. These positions will be starting in July and we are ready to interview candidates now.
What Does a Regional Coordinator Do?
SFLA Regional Coordinators develop and improve the effectiveness of SFLA by working with pro-life campus groups, and encouraging student participation in the pro-life movement. A Regional Coordinator’s work includes, but is not limited to, the development of new campus groups, improvement of existing groups, capturing of pro-life student contacts, and efforts to encourage member involvement in pro-life educational activities. We are looking for a person with campus pro-life experience, a passion for abolishing abortion and excellent leadership and entrepreneurial skills. This is a salary position with benefits!
What are the responsibilities of a Regional Coordinator?
- Create a vision for growth in their region.
- Start new, active pro-life groups per semester.
- Improve the quality of the pro-life groups in their assigned region.
- Coordinate pro-life students to organize student conferences, trainings, and activism
- Network with members of the community who support the mission of SFLA.
- Must have valid driver’s license, insurance, and personal vehicle to travel region.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A positive attitude, good problem solving skills, and a passion for serving in the pro-life field are a must. Will need some experience working or volunteering within the pro-life movement.
If you know of someone who could be a good fit for this position, or you yourself are interested, please share this job description!