The nation’s pro-life youth organization, Students for Life of America, is seeking an Outreach Coordinator based in McDonald, PA (Washington County). This position is a major opportunity for a pro-life passionate individual who is looking to be trained by a proven, non-profit leader and to advance within one of the nation’s largest pro-life organizations. The SFLA Outreach Coordinator will work directly with the Students for Life of America President, both from home and the President’s home office and will report to the President as well as the Vice President of Finance & Operations. Travel with the President will be required. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
– Manage President’s calendar which includes setting up and confirming all travel, conference calls, meetings, events, etc.
– Book travel and lodging for President or work with vendors who book travel for Kristan
– Assist in investor correspondence
– Organize and manage President’s email
– Prepare monthly expense report for the President
– Assist team members in their correspondences with the President
– Contact investors to set up meetings or invite them to an event with the President or Vice Presidents
– Update investor database as needed for the President and Vice Presidents to record communication and notes
– Research investor prospects for President and others on the development team
– Contact middle-level investors monthly, quarterly, and annually to update them on Students for Life’s progress and thank them for support
– Manage logistics for President’s speaking engagements, speaking tours, and other appearances
– Work with the SFLA communications team to set up interviews and help with approvals for written pieces
– Assist President in mailing her thank you notes/gifts for investors and other SFLA mail
– Print and organize all SFLA mail and e-mail appeals for the President’s record keeping
– Write hand written thank you notes to investors
– Follow-up on assignments President delegates to staff
– Update and manage President’s LinkedIn account and Facebook page
– Prepare materials for when President speaks or has investor meetings
– Work on special projects assigned by the President
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and online search engines. Must be teachable to learn SFLA investor database. Candidates must be self- motivated, a good problem solver, have an entrepreneurial spirit, expert multi- tasker,maintain confidentiality, able to work independently, and be a highly- organized person. Candidates must have knowledge of grammar rules and utilize the oxford comma.
This is not a supervisory role.
Working with the President requires self-motivated and ability to handle pressure to complete tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to travel with the President, taking early and red-eye flights. Must be able to drive a car.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time salaried position working at least 45 hours per week. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours can be somewhat flexible by request. When traveling, work hours will extend well beyond a nine-hour day.
Travel with the President will be required to help EA gain valuable experience with investor relations.
Required Education and Experience
Must have 2-year or 4-year degree. Administrative or teaching experience is a plus.
Must be able to successfully complete an I-9. The I-9 is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.