Our team at Students for Life has just finished tallying up all of our metrics for the 2014-2015 school year and I’ve got to say: the pro-life generation is on fire! Despite facing hostile administrations, apathetic peers, and the challenge of maintaining a good GPA, work, and pro-life groups, this generation is rising up to save to lives, help women, and change our culture on campuses.
Need proof of the incredible work that courageous pro-life students and Students for Life has done this past school year? Look no further than these amazing stats from the 2014-2015 school year, where Students for Life of America had the pleasure of….
- Starting 120 new pro-life groups, which includes college and high school clubs
- Ending the year with 901 active groups
- Saving more than 48 babies
- Conducting 428 group trainings
- Training 8,152 students
- Leading 823 student consultations
- Mentoring 142 groups in the Pregnant on Campus Initiative
- Traveling 152,928 miles to train and equip pro-life students
- Visiting 27 medical school with the Med SFL National Speaking Tour
- Hosting 16 Regional Leadership Summits with 164 schools represented
- Visiting 421 individual campuses
- Maintaining active groups in 49 states plus DC, Puerto Rico, and Canada
- Distributing 263 activism kits
- Visiting 103 schools with the “Planned Parenthood Project”, the “We Care Tour”, the “Fetal Pain Display” and the “When do Human Rights Begin?” tour.
- Giving out 52,249 of our pro-life postcards
- Organizing 17 community events and four state mobilizations in Washington, Idaho, the District of Columbia, and Michigan
We are so proud of our pro-life students, of our team and of our entire pro-life generation. It is because of this generation that we will end abortion in our lifetime!
Our team is already planning great things for the 2015-2016 school year, and we look forward to another incredible year! Want to start your own Students for Life group at your school? Email us at: [email protected].