Summer is the perfect time of year to not only relax and rev up for next school year but also to start planning awesome pro-life activities for next year, form new relationships with pro-lifers in your community and help out local pregnancy help organizations (they never take a break).
So lather on the sunscreen and choose from any of these ideas so you can have an awesome pro-life summer!
- Start meeting with your core team of pro-lifers at your school to get to know each other and bounce around ideas for next year. Use our Plan Your Year Guide and start planning events for the fall.
- Look into what pregnancy resources your campus offers and reach out to partner with them to offer pro-life resources through the Pregnancy on Campus Initiative.
- Are there pregnancy help organizations in your community? Get to know them so you can easily refer pregnant students on your campus to them.
- Take time to volunteer for a PRC or maternity home over the summer – maybe organize a volunteer day to spruce up the outside or just call and ask them what they need done.
- Watch our videos from the SFLA East Coast National Conference to get the training you didn’t have time for during the school year. Be sure to save the dates for the Students for Life of America National East (January 23, 2016) and West Coast (January 24, 2016) conferences.