Millennials continue to show that they care about the abortion issue and that they are passionate about helping women in crisis pregnancies and their babies.
The Knights of Columbus released a survey today that showed some interesting stats on how Millennials feel about abortion:
- 59% of Millennials believe abortion is morally wrong
- 64% of Millennials say the abortion rate is higher than it should be
- 58% of Millennials say abortion does more harm than good
- 71% of Millennials are opposed to taxpayer funding of abortion
- 78% of Millennials support parental notification
These numbers come as no surprise if one takes a snapshot of the enormous crowd at the March for Life – the young people are numerous. Having grown up with the technology that clearly shows that life in the womb is a distinct human being, it’s no surprise Millennials believe abortion does more harm than good. We work with pro-life students every day on campus and they are passionate about abolishing abortion and providing tangible resources to women in need. This is the generation that will abolish abortion.