Pro-Life Day of Silent Solidarity is a day in which people all across the nation will give up their own voice for the 3,300 children who have lost theirs due to “choice” that same day.
Since January 22, 1973, over 56,000,000 babies have had their voices silenced through abortion in this nation alone. That is over 1/4 of the current generation lost to abortion.
Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity has made a huge impact at schools across the nation as students mad a public statement against abortion. I encourage you get Students for Life of America’s October Event-in-a Box and give up your voice for a day. Can you do it?
What’s in the Box?
- 20 “Why I am Silent” cards to pass out to students and faculty at school
- 5 “Pro-Life Gen” Bands
- Memorial Service/Prayer Guide
How to Use the Box:
Participating in Pro-Life Day of Silent Solidarity is really easy and it will make a huge impact on your peers and educators. In preparation for silent day, you will need to purchase red tape and a permanent marker.
On October 21, 2014, together with your group members, divide the postcards that are in this box, if necessary make photo copies. Decide as a group where you will place the tape. Your life tape needs to be somewhere visible, not necessarily your mouth, but somewhere that quickly gets the point across.
When asked why you have given up your voice for the day, give your peers and faculty the postcards that you all have distributed. I would also encourage you all to wear your pro-life t-shirts and your awesome LIFE bands included in this box.
As an additional event at the end of the day, hold a remembrance time. Using the guide included in your box will help with with planning a memorial service or prayer vigil.
Last but not least make sure you register your group at silentday.org. Have fun, and make an impact at your school!
- Request a Free Training with SFLA on “Apologetics 101.”
- Don’t forget, National Pro-Life Chalk Day is October 2nd!
To request a box, ask your Regional Coordinator (see below) for this month’s FREE code. Once you have your code, visit our store – http://studentsforlife.storenvy.com/. Without your student discount, the box is not free, so be sure to ask your Regional Coordinator for it!
- If you are a high school student in CA, AZ, or NV, please contact Emily Wilkinson.
- If you are a high school student in OR, WA, ID, or MT, please contact Lisa Atkins.
- If you are a high school student in CO, NM, WY, or UT, please contact Lo Martinez.
- If you are a high school student in MN, WI, ND, or SD, please contact Angela Erickson.
- If you are a high school student in MI, IN, or OH, please contact R.J. McVeigh.
- If you are a high school student in KY or TN, please contact Alejandro Capote.
- If you are a high school student in a state not listed above, please contact Missy Martinez.
**SFLA Resources are only available to active high school or college student groups. If you are a youth minister or community member, please email [email protected] for other options.
If you have any questions or comments, email Missy Martinez at [email protected]