3. More than 6,000 California students proclaimed loudly and proudly that we are the pro-life generation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_EFCxOnjs!
4. The Students for Life of America Field Team started 99 pro-life campus groups…
5. SFLA hosted the largest pro-life conference in the nation, bringing together 1,900 students from across the country for an inspiring day of training, networking and strategizing.
6. The Students for Life group at Johns Hopkins University garnered national media attention after the school’s student government tried to stomp on the students’ free speech rights, even comparing the pro-life students to white supremacists. Thanks to pressure from pro-life activists around the country, their group became on official student club and has gone on to create a campus-wide conversation about abortion.
7. More than 40 students from across the southwest traveled to Albuquerque in November to campaign for a ban on abortions at 20 weeks in the late-term abortion capital of America. While the vote was lost, we educated countless citizens on the horrors of abortion in their own backyard.
8. More than 60 students from all over America gathered for a week in Austin to support sweeping pro-life legislation in the face of vulgar and violent pro-abortion activists. The bill has already closed 11 abortion facilities in Texas!
9. The SFLA team trained more than 2,000 students in how to be better leaders and more effective pro-life activists.
10. Pro-life students from Montana State University were instrumental in a 40 Days for Life campaign that closed the Mountain Country Women’s Abortion Clinic on October 1st. The last two 40 Days for Life campaigns outside the facility were organized by the former Students for Life group president.