This fall, Students for Life of America is heading out on a 18,041 mile, 41 university, 20 state, 8 week tour to expose the nation’s abortion Goliath, Planned Parenthood, with whom they target the most – us.
Our goal is simple: We want to educate this generation about Planned Parenthood’s real motives and turn them against the abortion Goliath and towards pro-life, pregnancy resource centers where they can go for honest, real help.
So, how do we speed up the end of Planned Parenthood? How do we get women facing crisis situations to those who can offer real love and support? We tell young people the truth about Planned Parenthood. Why does our Planned Parenthood Project even matter?
Here are the facts:
- We know this generation is opposed to abortion. Every poll confirms this fact.
- Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest abortion vendor but they NEVER advertise this fact because this generation rejects abortion. Instead they tell us about their contraception sales and STD screenings to keep their positive image going.
- Yet, Planned Parenthood preys off young girls in crisis, locating right near our high schools and college campuses, telling them abortion is their only real option in their moment of desperation. According to our own research, 79% of Planned Parenthoods are located within 5 miles of a college campus.
- While non-Planned Parenthood abortion facilities across the nation continue to close, Planned Parenthood props up their un-profitable abortion facilities, allowing them to operate while in the red, using our taxpayer money to keep them going.
- Planned Parenthood is the Goliath of the abortion industry. Many experts believe that once Planned Parenthood dissolves, the unaffiliated abortion facilities across the nation will fold up shop at historic rates as Planned Parenthood won’t be there to protect them anymore.
And that’s exactly what the Planned Parenthood Project Tour will do nationwide this fall. See the list below of where we will be!
Don’t worry! If your school isn’t listed below, you can still participate in the Planned Parenthood Project! Here’s what you can do:
- Participate in a week-long flying campaign on campus. Download our 5 FREE, professionally designed flyers here: PPProjectFlyer1, PPProjectFlyer2, PPProjectFlyer3, PPProjectFlyer4, PPProjectFlyer5
- Order SFLA’s Planned Parenthood Project and/or our What Does Planned Parenthood Have Planned for You postcards for FREE and distribute on campus: http://bit.ly/9BYW7u
- Email Brendan O’Morchoe, our National Director of Field Operations, and ask him to put your school on the waiting list for next year!
- Colorado State University, CO
- Regis University, CO
- University at Buffalo, NY
- The University of New Mexico, NM
- Eastern Michigan University, MI
- University of Michigan, MI
- Oakland University, MI
- Grand Rapids University, MI
- Purdue University, IN
- Indiana University, IN
- The Ohio State University, OH
- University of Cincinnati, OH
- Cuesta College, CA
- Allen Hancock College, CA
- University of California -Sacramento, CA
- University of California -Berkeley, CA
- San Jose State University, CA
- Santa Clara University, CA
- Stanford University, CA
- University of California -Santa Barbara, CA
- Northern Kentucky University, KY
- University of Kentucky, KY
- Western Kentucky University, KY
- Lee University, TN
- Linn Benton Community College, OR
- North Carolina State University, NC
- University of Oregon, OR
- University of Washington, WA
- West Virginia University, WV
- Gonzaga University, WA
- LaSalle University, PA
- Oregon State University, OR
- University of South Alabama, AL
- University of Southern Mississippi
- Louisiana State University, LA
- University of St. Thomas, TX
- University of Texas – Austin, TX
- Northern Arizona University, AZ
- Arizona State University
- The University of Arizona, AZ