Welcome back to another school year! As you begin your new year of pro-life outreach and activism, take advantage of SFLA’s free resources! These resources are available to you all year round.
• Activism Kits: Are you a new student leader who needs help with a new or developing student group? Request an Activism Kit! This Kit will provide guidebooks for group development as well as a variety of materials to review. You can then request more materials from this Kit for free.
• Event-in-a-Box: Each month, Students for Life of America promotes a new theme- complete with talking points, activity suggestions, and materials for your group! This is an easy way to get active on your campus and in the community.
• Video Guides: Need some quick advice? Check out SFLA’s video guides. Learn more about leadership, opposition on campus, tabling, advertisement, and more!
• Flyers: Flyering is a quick and easy way to become a greater presence on your college campus! SFLA has created dozens of flyers for you to download and print. Advertise your group, share pregnancy help information, or host a flyering campaign on a particular topic. Find more graphics to promote on social media by going to our Social Media Images page.
• Postcards: All SFLA topic cards are offered to students for free. These cards are great ways to spread the pro-life message and to encourage a conversation. If you would like to request cards for your group, please email Beth O’Malley at [email protected] with your request.
• Trainings: SFLA Regional Coordinators will train your group for free. Click here or contact your SFLA Regional Coordinator today to find out what training is best for your group.
• One-on-One Support: Do you need help with your pro-life group? Click here or contact your Regional Coordinator for one-to-one guidance and support.