Expose Planned Parenthood & the Black Genocide through GRAPHICS
Graphics are effective tools for exposing social injustices. In the past few years, the pro-life movement has seen a fantastic rise in graphics that include trendy images and creative text. These pictures, memes, and info-graphics have set a fire to the movement. These images are rapidly changing how we share our messages, and more importantly, they are encouraging dialogue on social networks and in the community.
Use these following graphics and your own to expose Planned Parenthood and the Black Genocide. Click on each link to display the image.
TIPS FOR FLYERING & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Make sure that the images and text is clear, easy to read, and appropriate for your audience.
- Post your flyers all over campus in public, high traffic areas. Dorm buildings, cafeterias, libraries, student unions, and even bathrooms can all be good places.
- Always ask for permission before posting a flyer.
- If your flyer is torn down (without authority or justification), post a new one in its place.
- Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Change your profile picture to a pro-life graphic for a couple days or even for the whole month.
- Share these images with your friends and family by posting on their Facebook walls or tweeting.
- Add action phrases such as “LIKE,” “SHARE,” and “RETWEET” to your graphics so that more people can see these messages and share them with others.
**Consider developing a schedule for when to post each image (whether this be for flyering or on social media). Pick TWO images a week to cover your campus in and to flood your social networks.