Graphics have a powerful effect on our generation. We are constantly bombarded by pictures on the internet. TV, road signs, posters, etc. While you may glance for a mere 5 seconds, the image may make an impression that lasts a lifetime.
Pro-life graphics provide a grabbing image that highlights an issue and makes us pause to consider some part of our world. As we endeavor to spread our message far and wide, we continue to find creative ways to expose the injustices of abortion and other life issues.
The 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton is just around the corner!
Post and share these graphics to raise awareness.
Tips for Flyering and Social Media Activism
- Make sure that the images and text is clear, easy to read, and appropriate for your audience.
- Post your flyers all over campus in public, high traffic areas. Dorm buildings, cafeterias, libraries, student unions, and even bathrooms can all be good places.
- Always ask for permission before posting a flyer.
- If your flyer is torn down (without authority or justification), post a new one in its place.
- Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Change your profile picture to a pro-life graphic for a couple days or even for the whole month.
- Share these images with your friends and family by posting on their Facebook walls or tweeting.
- Add action phrases such as “LIKE,” “SHARE,” and “RETWEET” to your graphics so that more people can see these messages and share them with others.