Using Images to Share December’s Theme
Visual images attract people’s attention. It stops them for a moment in time to consider something that they may not have otherwise been thinking about. Using graphics- and using them well– can greatly impact the power of your message and the effectiveness of your pro-life activism.
Remember: December’s Event-in-a-Box focuses on “Merry Christmas for ALL.” Try to use and create graphics that stress the pro-life message while also incorporating aspects of the holiday season!
You can use SFLA’s December Event-in-a-Box graphics as flyers to post around your campus- or you can create your own!
- Make sure that the images and text is clear, easy to read, and appropriate for your audience.
- Post your flyers all over campus in public, high traffic areas. Dorm buildings, cafeterias, libraries, student unions, and even bathrooms can all be good places.
- Always ask for permission before posting a flyer.
- If your flyer is torn down (without authority or justification), post a new one in its place.
Social Media Activism
Encourage your group members share these images on the internet! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blogs are all very successful places to be spreading the pro-life message.
- Change your profile picture to one of these graphics for a couple days or even for the whole month of December!
- Share these images with your friends and family by posting on their Facebook walls or tweeting.
- Ask others to “LIKE,” “SHARE,” and “RETWEET” your graphics so that others may see these messages.
Not very creative?
SFLA has made you 3 awesome graphics for December!
[Click to enlarge the image.]