Students for Life of America and 40 Days for Life announced the first ever Pro-Life March/ SFLA National Conference DVD, 2011 Pro-Life Road Trip today. This one of a kind FREE DVD is being sent to any requesting bus captain or group travel coordinator to help motivate and train students and adults while on their way to and from the events in Washington, D.C. during the annual National Pro-Life March weekend (Jan 22-Jan 24).
Bus Captains and group coordinators can request the free DVD by e-mail [email protected].
Upon the release of the new 2011 Pro-Life Road Trip DVDs, Kristan Hawkins, Executive Director of Students for Life of America commented:
“The new DVDs have been put together for traveling pro-life students and adults to help educate thousands of pro-life Americans and give them the confidence they need to go back home and be pro-life heroes in their communities. These pro-life activists are on the front lines of the abortion battleground, and SFLA and 40 Days for Life are continuing to invest our resources to equip these activists with the tools they need to make a difference on their campus and in their communities.”
David Bereit, National Director of 40 Days for Life added, “For the hundreds of thousands of pro-life Americans gathering in Washington, D.C. to memorialize the anniversary of the unjust Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision — that imposed abortion on America — a new day of hope is dawning. With the tools and training on this powerful DVD, advocates for life can help mark the beginning of the end of abortion in their hometowns — and across America.”
The FREE DVD includes:
– An introduction and welcome giving students an overview of what to expect at the National Pro-Life March, SFLA National Conference, and National Pro-Life Youth Rally by Kristan Hawkins, Executive Director of Students for Life of America and David Bereit, National Campaign Director of 40 Days for Life.
– An inspirational speech by David Bereit on “How One Person Can Move Mountains”
– A speech by Kristan Hawkins on how just one person can create change in their community: “Will You Say Yes?”
– A talk given by Shawn Carney, 40 Days for Life, discussing the importance of outreach at abortion facilities: “Going to Where it Happens.”
– “Making the Case for Life: Pro-Life Apologetics” by Stephanie Gray of the Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform
In December, Students for Life’s National Conference sold out with 1,700 attendees making it the largest pro-life conference in the world. For more information on the SFLA National Conference, please visit our website at http://studentsforlife.org/conference.
In addition, Students for Life of America, 40 Days for Life, Rock for Life, and Human Life Alliance have annouced that they will be co-hosting the first ever National Pro-Life Youth Rally with over 5,000 youth planning to attend. For more information about the National Pro-Life Youth Rally, visit http://nationalprolifeyouthrally.com.