No matter your age, we need you involved in our movement to restore human rights to the preborn and help mothers facing crisis. Below are some simple steps that you can take!
1) Call your U.S. Senators and tell them to allow a vote on the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would ban abortions after 20 weeks when babies have been scientifically proven to feel pain, and the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act, which would prohibit taxpayer dollars from funding abortion in healthcare coverage.
2) Order a free set of SFLA’s Plan B dropcards to distribute at pharmacies and drugstores in your community to warn young people about the health side-effects and possible early abortion Plan B can cause.
3) “Like” Students for Life’s Facebook page and stay up to date with everything happening in the pro-life movement.
4) Participate in a local 40 Days for Life campaign.
5) Buy pro-life t-shirts and gear from Rock for Life that you can proudly show off your pro-life beliefs and start meaningful discussions about life.
6) Invest in our mission at Students for Life by making a one-time gift or monthly pledge!
7) Follow Students for Life on Twitter to stay up-to-date on breaking news and views in the pro-life world.
8) Help SFLA spread the message that this generation is passionate about helping women in unplanned pregnancies and their babies by buying and giving away copies of Kristan Hawkins’ book, Courageous, which profiles exceptional students in the pro-life movement.
9) When you buy or sell your home, you can help benefit the pro-life movement. Go to the Real Estate for Life to find out how.
10) SFLA Field Staff travel every single week to inspire, educate and train pro-life students across the country. Consider donating your air & train miles to our Field Staff – every mile you donate can help bring them one step closer to equipping this generation of pro-life leaders!
11) Become a monthly donor to the Hope and Future Campaign which directly support pregnant mothers in need on college campuses.
12) Remember SFLA when enrolling in the Charitable Federal Campaign. Our CFC number is 65984.
13) Processing With A Purpose is a program that uses Cornerstone Payment Systems to process credit card payments and the proceeds go towards Students for Life of America at no cost to the business using the system.
14) Consider planning ahead and donating a portion of your will or estate to Students for Life of America. Our team is able to help you and your family set up an annuity for planned giving. In addition, we can help you make a plan for giving in your will.
15) Join the SFLA Prayer Team as we pray for our team members, pro-life student groups and young women in crisis pregnancies.
16) Switch your cell phone plan to Eos Mobile today, a cell phone company founded by conservatives for conservatives, where 3% of every bill will go to help fund SFLA’s pro-life efforts. Eos Mobile not only supports our values but they are as much as 30% cheaper on family plans with a nationwide coverage network! Sign up here: http://shop.eoscell.com/sfla/.
17) Use AmazonSmile when shopping at Amazon.com and 0.5% of your purchase will go to Students for Life of America! Use this link when you shop: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1576352.