By Reagan Barklage, Midwest Regional Director
As four of us ladies from SFLA spent today unwinding from the Women’s March yesterday, we decided to document 10 of the top things we were told. Gotta love “feminism”
WARNING: OFFENSIVE CONTENT BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
- “We should start burying our menstrual blood.”
- “MY BODY MY CHOICE!” -from a man
Dude, you’re a dude.
- “Just wait until you have an unplanned pregnancy, then you will have an abortion. I have seen it happen a million times.”
Make that 57 million times :<
- “You aren’t welcome here.” -from a man
- “I hope you get raped and have to have an abortion”
- “Have you adopted a kid with AIDS?”
As if you can’t speak out against the injustice of abortion if you haven’t adopted a kid with HIV/AIDS
- “If you found out the baby was gay you would abort it? Muslim?”
No. We actually are consistently pro-life.
- “7 out of 10 of you will have an abortion”
I doubt that.
- “YOU BETRAY WOMEN”
We are women.
- “BIRTH CONTROL FOR MEN!”
Men consistently take birth control…pshhh right.