Other Ways to Support Our Mission
We offer you many ways to donate to the mission of Students for Life of America. Below are a few ways you can help contribute to SFLA’s mission:
- Designate in your will, a distribution of your estate to SFLA in the form of a General Bequest or a Residual Bequest.
- We accept non-cash assets, such as vehicles, stocks, real estate, and gift cards.
- Check out our Real Estate for Life page to find out more about how buying or selling your home can benefit the pro-life movement!
- Consider donating your air & train miles to our Field Staff! Our Regional Coordinators travel every week to inspire and train pro-life students across the country. Every mile you donate can help bring them one step closer to equipping this generation of pro-life leaders! Contact our office at (540) 834-4600 for more information.
- Remember SFLA when enrolling in the Charitable Federal Campaign. Our CFC number is 65984.
- Processing With A Purpose is a program that uses Cornerstone Payment Systems to process credit card payments and the proceeds go towards Students for Life of America at no cost to the business using the system.
- Make Students for Life of America your preferred charity on Amazon Smile or eBay.
- If you are 70 ½ or older, you can roll over up to the amount of $100,000 from your IRA to a charity without being required to pay federal income tax on your charitable gift. Contact your tax or financial advisor to inquire or request a gift be transferred directly to Students for Life of America.
- As always, please feel free to contact our team at (540) 834-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting the Pro-Life Generation!