Question an Abortionist
When an abortionist is speaking on your campus or in another public venue, ask the abortionist questions, in a calm manner, and record his or her responses. The answers you will receive will be shocking.
Questions to Ask an Abortionist
- Is it hard for you, as an OB/GYN, to both deliver and abort?
- What complications have you seen as a result of the abortion procedure?
- Why do you think that abortion used to be illegal, and why do you think it is illegal in other countries?
- What do you, as the physician, see during the abortion procedure?
- How safe is the procedure?
- How strict are the safety regulations on abortion clinics? Are they more or less strict than the regulations on a doctor’s office or hospital?
- Do you follow normal procedure for a surgery when you prepare to perform an abortion?
- What do you do when you see or are approached by protesters?
- Are you proud of what you do?
- Are you religious?
- What would you say to a woman who approaches you, unsure about having an abortion?
- Who would you vote for?
- Do your patients know exactly what happens during the abortion procedure?
- Would you support the Born Alive Infants Protection Act?
- Have you ever seen a fetus survive an abortion?
- Can you explain the development of a fetus? Do the fetuses who are aborted have heartbeats, brainwaves, and other human characteristics?