We’re hiring: Regional Coordinators
Are you passionate about abolishing abortion? Do you love working with young people? Are you excited and ready for an adventure? Then you should apply to be an SFLA Regional Coordinator.
What Does a Regional Coordinator Do?
SFLA Regional Coordinators develop and improve the effectiveness of SFLA by working with pro-life campus groups, and encouraging student participation in the pro-life movement. A Regional Coordinator’s work includes, but is not limited to, the development of new campus groups, improvement of existing groups, capturing of pro-life student contacts, and efforts to encourage member involvement in pro-life educational activities. We are looking for a person with campus pro-life experience, a passion for abolishing abortion and excellent leadership and entrepreneurial skills. This is a salary position with benefits!
What are the responsibilities of a Regional Coordinator?
- Create a vision for growth in their region.
- Start new, active pro-life groups per semester.
- Improve the quality of the pro-life groups in their assigned region.
- Coordinate pro-life students to organize student conferences, trainings, and activism
- Network with members of the community who support the mission of SFLA.
- Must have valid driver’s license, insurance, and personal vehicle to travel region.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A positive attitude, good problem solving skills, and a passion for serving in the pro-life field are a must. Will need some experience working or volunteering within the pro-life movement.